So, I've been told a few times that I should start a blog. It just so happens that I am the perfect combination of unemployed, twisted and bitter to;
A) actually be able to do this and
B) have enough filling for this big ol' pastry pie.
I'm not particularly interesting, talented or anything really but what I do have is a tendency to rant. When I start this verbal phenomena it's usually over a topic that's struck a particular nerve and usually end in mind doors being open and that person being set free. Or whatever.
Cheers Dave!
Anyway, a little more about me. My name is Dave. Perfect. I literally cannot escape how common my names is. For instance I can be walking down the road/drinking at the bar (your choice), hear someone shout my name and alas turn round to find it's not me. It's the other 10 people called Dave. This never happens to people called Timothy, or Glenn, or Willim...
Basically yo get this to work, I want you to comment with questions or topics. I'll pick the ones that annoy/interest me the most write a post about it.


No comments:
Post a Comment